The Motley Fool is looking for a highly skilled freelance writer with subject matter expertise in all aspects of real estate investing. This contract will be flexible and 100% remote, but candidates must reside in the United States for consideration.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Here at The Motley Fool, our purpose is to make the world smarter, happier, and richer. We help millions of people around the world achieve their financial goals every day. We believe in treating every dollar as an investment in the future you want to create. The Motley Fool’s approach to investing prioritizes buying and holding quality stocks for long periods of time.
Why Work for Us?
1) A medium-to-high-volume writer can easily make six figures per year.
2) Our writers tend to stay with us for years and years – many have been here a decade or two.
3) In a turbulent industry, our track record of financial stability stands out.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With support from our editors, you’ll have the opportunity to write about the most exciting facets of the real estate investing industry, such as REITs, rental property investing, the housing market and more.
You share our driving passion for teaching the world about investing, you’re a skilled writer and analyst, and you are awesome (but you already knew that)!
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $140 per published article. We want writers who can publish at least 20 articles per month. Our most successful writers publish many more than this.
For more information, visit their website.