The Associate Podcast & Video Producer, Cipher Online Media Inc (The Cipher Brief) is responsible for preparing in-house videos and podcasts.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Collaborate with the editorial team to plan and execute regular podcast and video episodes
- Coordinate audio/video needs for assigned shows and ensure packages and episodes are ready for publishing
- Coordinate and manage all logistical aspects of production, including scheduling interviews, recording and content management.
- Identify material from various sources including in-house and external.
- Write and edit scripts, ensuring accuracy and clarity of content
- Oversee post-production activities, such as video editing, sound design, and visual effects
- Communicate quickly and effectively and meet all established deadlines
If you are a creative individual with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a passion for storytelling, we encourage you to apply. As a Producer, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with a talented team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Join our team today and help us bring our clients’ visions to life!
Qualifications & Experience…
- Proven experience in producing high-quality podcast & video content
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Strong journalistic writing skills with the ability to write clear and concise scripts
- Minimum of three years of experience in network television or major-market news production. Newsroom experience preferred.
- The ability to accept change, remain flexible and handle multiple tasks simultaneously are keys to success in the position, as is the ability to ask for help when needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of post-production processes and techniques
- Candidates must be team-oriented, able to take direction from producers and control room personnel, capable of meeting deadlines and able to function calmly and effectively in high-pressure, breaking news situations.
- Knowledge of national security or foreign policy topics a plus.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work alternate shifts as needed including weekends and overnights.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details click here.