Telnyx is looking for a clever, hard-working wordsmith with an eye for storytelling and a proclivity for data-driven research. The ideal candidate is both creative and pragmatic, able to juggle concurrent deadlines whilst keeping their output engaging, unique, and intelligent. As a true Telnyx brand evangelist, enthusiasm for the technology industry, particularly for telecommunications, networking, and IoT will be a huge asset.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Telnyx is a global communications platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be working within a small marketing communications team dedicated to the creation and dissemination of content that will educate and delight our target audience. This individual will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a regular blog cadence, managing the process from internal and external research to publishing and dissemination as aligned with industry trends, sales demands, product launches, and more.
- Project managing and producing long-form content such as eBooks and whitepapers.
- Assisting in the development of marketing communications content such as press releases and articles.
- Owning content success, SEO, and engagement metrics, obsessively tracking and measuring results, analyzing data, and optimizing strategy for conversion.
- Editing and QAing copy and creative for grammar, brand standards, and unified voice.
- Collaborating with product marketers and managers, engineers, sales, and customer success to gain subject matter expertise and a better understanding of content needs, both internal and external.
- Managing and organizing content on the Telnyx marketing website and collateral for sales enablement.
- Enhancing user personas, creating robust briefs and guidelines around use cases.
- Excellent communicator – superb English writing, and editing, skills are a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in copywriting for technology topics.
- Experience marketing in a SaaS or highly technical B2B organization is highly preferred .
- Ability to analyze content data using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Domo, and presenting insights to stakeholders in alignment with Growth OKRs.
- Knowledge of content, SEO, and inbound marketing trends, demonstrating the ability to make sound decisions based on data and industry best practices.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, taking projects on by the horns and running with it. Scrappy, agile and can easily pivot when needed.
Bonus points for
- Experience using aHrefs, semRush, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog and other industry leading SEO software preferred.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
For more information, visit their website.