Telemundo62.com seeks digital content producer
Telemundo62.com is looking for a versatile and highly motivated digital content producer to create and curate digital content for its digital platforms.
- Report and write digital projects and news stories for Telemundo62.com
- Edit, and produce and create digital video taken from broadcast and other platforms
- Oversee monitoring of mainstream and social media for story ideas and competitive intelligence
- Coordinate with Telemundo’s Content Center team to ensure best practices
- Manage digital communication with newsroom
- Must be fluent in Spanish, including the ability to write high-quality journalism in Spanish
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a news organization that creates under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, must be 18 years or older, must have a valid driver’s license, must have the ability to work any of a 24 x 7 shift and must be willing to submit to a background investigation
Interested candidate must submit a resume through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.