TecNex is looking for a technical writer
The Content Writer is responsible for writing original, well-researched content in both short and long forms including both SEO-driven and thought-leadership blog articles, case studies, white papers, ebooks, social media posts, and demand generation emails.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
TechNex, LLC is a global IT Consulting & Systems Integration firm that delivers high-quality IT services to leading clients around the world.
We offers a cost-effective and intelligent IT solutions to clients in the Financial Services, Communications, Retail, Manufacturing, High-Technology, Travel , Transportation and Public Sector industries.
The writer is also responsible for reviewing and editing the internal and external-facing work of others upon request, including Corporate Marketing personnel and Product Marketers, and will assist in the publication of content to our WordPress website and social media channels. The Content Writer will need to conduct research to source facts and interview company SMEs as needed to shape/substantiate our positioning.
The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Write original copy in short and long forms for distribution through a variety of channels – including CloudCheckr’s website and social media channels
- Proofread technical SaaS and marketing documents for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation, content and style
- Able to set and meet deadlines for feedback, revisions, and publishing
- Able to prioritize immediate writing and proofreading requests while managing longer-term projects simultaneously
- Ensure content production and maintenance is in line with best practices while remaining flexible to messaging evolution in an ever-changing industry
- Conduct quality assurance on all printed documents, including advertisements, newsletters, marketing materials, etc.
- Collaborate with other creatives to produce finished documents and marketing materials
- A minimum of 4-6 years of content writing experience required, preferably B2B technology marketing environment
- Working knowledge of basic SEO concepts
- Experience as a writer in technical topics, such as SaaS and/or cloud computing, working with a variety of styles in both short and long formats required
- Understanding of B2B marketing programs (SEO, thought leadership, digital marketing) and how content supports them
- Understanding of AP Style and/or Chicago Style
- Skilled at cross-collaboration in applications like Google Docs and Microsoft O365
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and page composition skills required
- Ability to adhere to deadlines required
- Some knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure, channel marketing a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $20 – $30 an hour
For more information, visit their website.
Email all questions and submissions to