StCloudLive.com and St. Cloud Focus are seeking a business/news reporter for our new media presence in the St. Cloud, Minnesota metro market. The successful candidate will cover central Minnesota’s thriving business climate and general news. The reporter will be passionate about local stories on businesses, owners and employees, issues, economic trends, and general news. We are part of the Forum Communications Co., a family-owned leading media and technology company proud of our continued growth in the upper Midwest.
- Original reporting and stories for St. Cloud LIVE and St. Cloud Focus, with an emphasis on local business reporting and general news.
- Create daily digital content – a combination of original content (briefs, videos, etc.) and curation of local, relevant content and information for digital and social media audiences.
- Live reporting (Facebook Live, live blogging, etc.) as news and events warrant a more immediate coverage approach.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local sources, community groups and businesses; represent Forum Communications Co. in the St. Cloud community.
- Assist in posting to social media channels as a way to engage the community, share content and updates, and drive loyalty among readers.
- Collaborate with other content creators and news teams in the FCC network to identify strong regional, state and niche content that will appeal to St. Cloud.
For more details click here.