With more than 300 journalists across five continents, we are rapidly growing our coverage of financial and sector news. You will work closely with editors and journalists around the world. We are the foremost provider of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
The Impact: Our real-time, subscription-based news service reaches an influential readership that includes the LNG industry, natural gas production and transportation companies, utilities, policymakers as well as many leading financial players.
What’s in it for you:
- Grow personally and professionally on a rewarding career path.
- Learn about the market dynamics of an important new commodity for the U.S.
- Increase your responsibilities, including reporting mentoring and editorial leadership.
- Build a robust network of industry and professional contacts.
- Be part of a team that has a deep knowledge and passion about the sectors it covers.
- Enjoy a casual working environment.
- Write spot news coverage.
- Write feature-length and longform data-driven stories.
- Establish relationships with sources, analysts and industry authorities.
- Monitor news releases, third-party reports and SEC filings and write briefs.
- Cover conference calls with company executives.
- Attend conferences and events.
To apply, go here.