WCIV is looking for a creative full-time News Photographer! We are seeking someone who can see beyond the lens and bring back compelling stories. The candidate should have 1 year of ENG experience with a network affiliate news organization. You will cover day to day general, in-depth features and investigative assignments. We are shooting full high definition (HD) on media cards and editing on desktops and laptops. You should have strong editing skills in non-linear edit systems, possess excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a great attitude. A passion for story telling is absolutely essential in this position.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of shooting experience and technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment preferred
- Team-player who can produce good stories under tight deadlines
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record and be able to operate ENG news vehicles
- Ability to edit and shoot general assignment stories, lives shots and natural sound packages
- Must be able to lift and carry between 25 and 50 pounds on a regular basis
- A 4-year degree in Journalism or Mass Communications is preferred
For further details click here.