WLUK has an immediate opening for a creative News Content Producer! In this role, you will create compelling news content for our broadcast platforms.
You will be part of a positive culture, where new employees are supported by experienced journalists. You will determine the flow of newscasts and coordinate the on-air content pf a newscast. Writing and Creativity are the main elements of this position. Our team is dedicated to training new employees so they are able to succeed in our new digital/broadcast news culture. This could be your first step to an exciting career in digital and broadcast communication.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong desire to write new copy; to create and share news and information
- Be a creative and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Previous news experience is preferred, however we will train the right candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Journalism, or a related field of study (Political Science, Speech, Communication, Digital Arts, English)
- Associate Degree candidates will also be considered (Writing, Digital Communications)
For further details click here.