At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We are looking for a dynamic, results-focused content writer to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences in the Marine and Heavy Equipment industries.
Think customer-first when you build digital experiences with your content. To be successful in this role, you should be a great storyteller with a keen eye for details and proficient in researching technical subject matters. You will be responsible for the creation of best-in-class content ensuring our industry solution messaging engages our readers and search engines.
Experience in demand generation marketing for software is needed. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets.
- Build content (white papers, eBooks, blogs, articles, etc.) targeted at campaign personas to optimize the customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Conduct research and SME interviews on industry solution topics
- Turn complex data and technical information into compelling stories to craft clear and concise persona-based narratives
- Proofread and edit
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Contentful)
- Results-oriented and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of owning outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Keen eye for details and an obsession for accuracy
- Understanding of search marketing
Salary: $93,400 – $168,100 a year
For more information click here.