ShoutVox is looking for a content writer
We are in need of a content writer to join our team. This talented individual will be responsible for developing content in the form of blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content (email copy, etc.).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At ShoutVox, our mission is to assist small businesses in generating more leads to meet sales targets. Our team is comprised of professionals and experts in various industries that allows us to provide an all-in-one marketing solution that gets results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The content writer will be an integral part of our overall content marketing efforts to support our local and small business clients.
To be successful in this role, the writer will need to be capable of performing basic research when needed and have the ability to craft engaging content that is industry-specific and tailored to reach specific audiences.
- Proficiency in researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences to help increase conversions
- In-tune with and open to learning more about our overall content marketing efforts to help us provide the best product possible to our clients
- Report to our content management team in a timely manner (must answer and respond to emails in 24 hours or less)
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
- Must be familiar with creating content that is optimized for SEO as well as conversions
- Must be reliable and able to meed all deliverable deadlines
- Must have Microsoft Word or a comparable software to create content in .doc or .pdf formats
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
Write a short introduction about yourself
Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $45 – $50 an hour
For more information, visit their website.
Email all questions and submissions to