rSTAR Technologies seeks to add a content writer to develop content and marketing information for application in the IT Service Industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
rSTAR is a full-service specialized system integrator built to transform leaders in the asset-intensive industries (manufacturing, utilities, and construction) into business value all-stars by focusing on digital transformation initiatives. rSTAR is headquartered in Westmont, Illinois and is 100% diverse-owned.
For more information, please visit their website here.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The candidate will have created content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website for all Applications. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
A successful Content Writer keeps abreast of the latest techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
- Conducting in-depth research on IT Software industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- $50-$60 an hour
To apply, click here.