RIA Intel seeks a staff writer
RIA Intel is a new digital journalism brand being launched under the Institutional Investor umbrella in Q1 2019.
It will be independent from InstitutionalInvestor.com, but both editorial teams will work collaboratively and, where, appropriate, cross-promote content for the benefit of both brands. The editorial team for RIA Intel will also work closely with the team running the RIA Institute, Institutional Investor’s event series for RIAs and their partners.
What is your purpose?
The Staff Writer will report to the Editor of RIA.
What will you be responsible for?
The deliverables for the Staff Writer will be daily news articles, weekly feature-length articles, twice-weekly e-newsletters (to begin), and an active social media presence.
The position of Staff Writer of will be responsible writing daily news and managing the brand’s social media presence. In practical terms, this means:
• Sourcing and writing original news on a daily basis.
• In time, writing feature-length content.
• Forging deep relationships in the RIA/financial advisor world.
• Running a broad day-to-day social media program for the brand.
• Assisting the Deputy Editor in the production and distribution of the twice-weekly e-newsletter.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of, and presence in, the RIA/financial advisor market.
- 1-3 years writing for a financial advisor/RIA Audience.
- Experience originating article ideas in the RIA/financial advisor space.
Perks of Working at Institutional Investor
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- Vacation time and paid holidays
- Opportunity to participate in our wellness program
- Onsite events around engaging with our employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefit program
To apply, go here.