The Producer – Audience Engagement is a key part of the Audience Engagement Team and will be on the front line of strategic planning and development. The Producer – Audience Engagement will be responsible for developing and executing on content efforts to enhance our brand identity and drive engagement. The primary responsibility will be crafting and creating compelling content across all organic channels, including web, newsletter, emails, social, broadcast, events, etc. The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller, exceptional writer, and strong collaborator.
What the Producer – Audience Engagement Position Does:
- Generate content ideas, produce project elements from concept through post-production, and coordinate all elements necessary to successfully complete projects on time
- Collaborate with the Audience Engagement Team on strategy for station branding
- Assist the Production Department, as needed, with projects in the studio or field
- Work with the Audience Engagement Team to coordinate and execute broadcast promotion plans
- Coordinate and produce specialized programming in support of the Development department and Education Services department
- At least 5 years’ experience in a content production role
- Advanced video editing and design skills
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with content management software
- Capable of handling multiple project demands simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Photography experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply: Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the position to which you are applying. No phone calls, please.
For more information click here.