Reuters TV is looking for a social-media savvy editor to lead, develop and manage social content for our digital video platform.
The ideal candidate is a news-hungry, energetic team player looking to be a part of a groundbreaking video news operation within the world’s largest international multimedia news provider. He or she will already be proficient at developing and building social media followings and be intimately aware of the metrics used to promote user engagement.
Above all else, the successful candidate will have an uncompromising passion for accuracy and uncompromising attention to detail.
- Manage and build the community of Reuters TV followers
- Develop expertise on Reuters social landscape and implement tactics/strategies to differentiate from our competitors
- Promote breaking news via push messages and social posts
- Partner with marketing team on customer communications and own production of daily newsletters
- Work with editors and journalists on creating social friendly headlines
- Self-starting, energetic team player
- Proficient at developing and building social media presence
- Strong knowledge of relevant social media metrics
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Passion for accuracy
- 2-3 years experience developing social media networks
- Newsroom experience a plus
To apply, go here.