Reuters seeks health law reporter
Reuters is seeking a legal reporter to cover health-related litigation and regulation, two hot areas of law and policy. Subjects will range widely, including implementation of the Affordable Care Act, Medicare fraud and medical malpractice.
This reporter will write primarily for Practitioner Insights, a news platform for customers of Westlaw, but also will have opportunities to produce stories for Reuters’ financial and consumer platforms. The position could be based in New York or Washington, D.C., and is not entry-level. To be considered, please provide a cover letter with salary requirements in addition to your resume.
– Develop strong sources and expertise on beat
– Produce stories that provide unique insights into the issues and people affecting health law and policy
– Write regularly for Practitioner Insights
– Produce exclusive and/or enterprising stories for Reuters
– Conceive of unique story ideas that will distinguish our coverage on all platforms
To apply, go here.