Reuters seeks global energy/environmental policy editor in DC
Reuters is seeking an energetic, driven, collaborative journalist to take on a new role leading coverage of energy and environmental policy across the globe, from China’s efforts to curb carbon emissions to the rise of U.S. shale oil production that is dramatically changing everything from trade laws to international sanctions to environmental policy.
Based in the United States, the Global Energy and Environmental Policy Editor will work with reporters across Reuters worldwide bureau to craft agenda-setting stories that offer new perspective and in-depth understanding of regulation, industry and politics. The focus will be on enterprising stories that surface important new facts, driving the discussion from the front rather than reacting to events.
– Minimum 15 years journalism experience
– Keen interest in international affairs and experience writing about the intersection of energy, environmental and global security issues
– Proven ability to produce exclusive, enterprising stories with impact
– Proven track record leading diverse, global reporting teams
– International reporting experience strongly preferred
– Experience in digital journalism is preferred
To apply, go here.