Reuters seeks courts and justice columnist
Reuters is seeking an exceptional columnist to join its U.S. legal news team.
In this role, you will be working as part of a team of expert legal journalists producing content for the online news platform of Thomson Reuters’ flagship legal product Westlaw.
- Research and write regular columns that drive the conversation in the legal profession and beyond about access to justice in the criminal and civil court systems
- Develop contacts with key figures in the movement for judicial reform, including attorneys, political figures and activists
- Present ideas in fresh and interesting ways
- Be available for public speaking and to participate in podcasts and video interviews
- Have at least 5 years of experience writing about criminal justice or legal issues
- Possess strong connections/sources in the field
- Write with clarity and flair