Reuters seeks a China cars correspondent
Reuters is seeking an energetic China Autos Correspondent to write about deals and trends in the world’s largest automotive market, based in either Beijing or Shanghai. The successful candidate will have a hunger for breaking news on automakers and mobility firms such as Geely, Volkswagen and Tesla, an eye for trends and the aptitude to tell the story in a colorful and engaging way to a global audience.
About the Role
As our China Autos Correspondent you will:
- Break news on top automakers as well as new mobility players
- Identify trends and explain them with insight to a global audience
- Work with colleagues globally on both spot and deeper stories
To be our China Autos Correspondent, you will likely have:
- At least two years journalism or related experience
- Strong English and Mandarin skills
- A nose for scoops and trends and a knack for story telling
- Outstanding team spirit
To apply, go here.