Red Ventures is looking for writers
Red Ventures editorial team is seeking freelance writers that have experience writing about higher education. Assignments are pre-determined with specific guidelines and routinely posted where you will have the ability to choose your assignments. We are particularly interested in writers with experience covering general education, psychology degrees, business degrees, and nursing degrees.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 4,500 people. We’re made up of dozens of nimble business teams focused on raising the bar, giving back, and challenging what’s possible.
Over the last twenty years, RV has grown its portfolio of trusted brands and businesses to help millions of people make life’s most important decisions. We simplify online experiences through premium content, consumer marketplaces and advice, strategic partnerships, AI-driven digital marketing, and world class intelligence/analytics.
- You have experience in one or more of the following categories – higher education, paying for college, student debt, and related topics
- Deliver quality content that is easy to read
- Thoroughly research topics and properly source credible references
- Proofread: Turn in clean work that is publish ready
- Follow detailed project specifications, outlines, length requirements and content style guidelines.
- You must have relevant articles in your writing portfolio
- You have published work samples that show high quality writing with demonstrated understanding of grammar, AP style and basic web writing/SEO best practices.
- You must have a Gmail account (or be able to make one).
- You (or your company) must be based in the US
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Submit your resume
- Include at least two published writing samples, or a link to an online portfolio with examples of your writing
- Complete the application below to prove freelance eligibility
- Flat per piece rates
- New assignments released regularly
- Detailed project outlines
- A monthly payment cycle
- The ability to work on your own terms. This is a remote role, as long as you meet deadlines, you can write from anywhere.
- $90 per 500 words
For more information, visit their website.