Realized is looking for a writer with experience in real estate investing or financial services to join our marketing team as a part time contractor.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our goal at Realized is to help bridge the gap between investment property ownership and sophisticated wealth management. Our team of professionals can create a custom, tax-deferred investment plan to help you meet your income needs in retirement and pursue your investment goals across generations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for writing content (500 – 1,000 word articles). These articles can include thought leadership pieces, podcast and webinar recaps, and evergreen blogs as needed. This role will report directly into the Content & Brand Marketing Manager.
- Consistently produce 500 – 750 word blog posts to publish on our website
- Work with company leadership and PR team as needed to create placed content to live on third-party sites such as Forbes, Kiplinger, TheStreet, and more.
- Work with Content & Brand Marketing Manager and sales team to create new sales collateral or update existing pieces as needed for relevancy
- Manage tasks in shared Asana projects, ensuring shared resources and updates are available for all necessary parties to access.
The ideal candidate has a solid knowledge of either real estate investing or financial services, but can research foreign concepts as needed to explain complicated ideas in an easy-to-understand manner. They may also be responsible for creating or updating sales enablement collateral as needed for our sales team. Asana experience is a plus.
This person is an independent self-starter who can work remotely and is dependable, organized, collaborative, and takes pride in the quality of his or her work.
- Three to 5 years of copywriting on either real estate investing or financial services topics. Previous writing samples are required.
- Ability to interview subject matter experts as needed to create thought leadership content or to gain better understanding of subject matter
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Solutions-driven team player
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
- $40 to $65 per hour- This position will initially work 10 to 20 hours of work per week but this position has the potential to convert to a full-time opportunity in the future. While this position is primarily remote, we’re giving preference to applicants living within Texas and Austin.
For more information, visit their website.