Pulitzer Center seeks outreach and communications interns
The Pulitzer Center is looking for outreach and communications interns to join the team in January 2021 for a 12-month term ending in December 2021.
- Build and post stories
- Assist with event coordination
- Research and write “Behind the Story” profiles
- Write and post blogs’ updates related to reporting content, events, and news about the Pulitzer Center
- Support production of multimedia and related media assets of journalists’ projects
- A passion for news
- Ability to work independently, along with comfort in a remote work environment
- Strong writing and editing skills; familiarity with AP Style
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
For more details, click here.