Private Placement Letter seeks bond reporter
Private Placement Letter, the premier website for news and analysis of the U.S. private bond market, seeks a Reporter to cover the deals and people of the private bond world.
We’re looking for a talented, resourceful self-starter, who can land scoops as well as write broader analysis stories. Strong writing, reporting and people skills—the ability to cultivate sources—are a must, along with some knowledge of the financial markets (financial journalism experience preferred).
In this role, the successful candidate will serve as the main point of contact for the publication and the “face” of Private Placement Letter at industry events. This person must also be tech savvy as s/he will be responsible for updating the website regularly.
- Solid and proven writing, reporting and editing skills
- Two or more years of experience writing in a business-to-business environment
- At least one year of experience in writing for a financial industry/investor audience
- Ability to work independently and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe, HTML, Web Editing Software
- College degree
We offer an excellent competitve compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership. For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: EditorialCareers@SourceMedia.com