Prima Games is looking for game writers who have in-depth knowledge about the most popular single-player and live service video games. We need our writers to stay on top of the latest news and topics within the gaming industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Prima Games® is the world’s most well-known brand in strategy content for PC, mobile, and console video games. Our strategy guides have been helping gamers to go from completing games to conquering games since 1990. We deliver a full gamut of video game guidance and information, from in-depth to quick tips, from news about upcoming games to professional strategy guides. We believe that all gamers, from casual to hardcore, benefit from high-quality guides to enhance their gaming experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We require a minimum of 25 posts per month, but you are able to write more if desired. Post types include gameplay guides for new releases and live service games, SEO/Top 10 lists, traffic-driving features, and breaking news on entertainment topics and select titles, companies, and gaming brands.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Self-starters who can complete assigned news, guides, and features in a timely matter.
- Familiarity with using Google Trends to source coverage ideas is a plus
- Past experience writing SEO content is highly desirable.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
Submit a resume, a short cover letter detailing your writing experience and your interest in the gaming industry, and at least two relevant writing clips. Note: A cover letter and clips are required to be considered.
- $10-$50 per article- Rates are $10 for news articles and quick question/answer guides, $20 for gameplay guides and shorter features, and $30 to $50 for reviews, longer guides, and features. There is no cap on how much you can write per month as long as your pitches are approved. Hired writers will also have ample pre-approved story ideas to choose from.
For more information, visit their website.
Sign up for our newsletter here!