Politico seeks a New York health care reporter
Politico is seeking an enterprising reporter to cover the politics and policy of health care for our New York City bureau.
Based in Manhattan, you will be part of a team covering providers, insurers, legislation, pharmaceuticals, finance and Medicaid reforms across New York state.
The job involves breaking news, writing high-impact enterprise stories for an informed, influential audience and co-anchoring a high-profile daily newsletter. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and capable of producing a steady flow of well-written stories along with a daily newsletter.
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with and an interest in keeping up with health care policy
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop story ideas on your beat
- A track record of clean, clear, authoritative writing
- Ability to break news and work on deadline while also pursuing enterprise stories
- Self-starter with a collaborative spirit to work as part of a team
Come help us build the story. We’re united by our shared passion and commitment to non-partisan journalism. We believe in each other’s ambitions and come together to create something meaningful.
To apply, go here.