Politico is seeking an enterprising reporter to cover the politics and policy of health care for our New York City bureau.
Based in Manhattan, you will be part of a team covering providers, insurers, legislation, pharmaceuticals, finance and Medicaid reforms across New York state.
The job involves breaking news, writing high-impact enterprise stories for an informed, influential audience and co-anchoring a high-profile daily newsletter. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and capable of producing a steady flow of well-written stories along with a daily newsletter.
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with and an interest in keeping up with health care policy
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop story ideas on your beat
- A track record of clean, clear, authoritative writing
- Ability to break news and work on deadline while also pursuing enterprise stories
- Self-starter with a collaborative spirit to work as part of a team
Come help us build the story. We’re united by our shared passion and commitment to non-partisan journalism. We believe in each other’s ambitions and come together to create something meaningful.
To apply, go here.