Pensions & Investments seeks web editor
Pensions & Investments, the international news organization covering institutional money management, is seeking a talented, experienced journalist to be our web editor, the senior editor responsible for all of our online content.
P&I’s web site is our storefront to the world of subscribers and non-subscribers alike. It is the first place that most of our content is available and it is what drives a lot of the important referral traffic to everything that P&I produces.
The P&I web editor duties:
- Works with the editor and other senior editorial managers to develop content for the website that is both independent of and an enhancement to what appears in the print newspaper and the electronic Daily newsletter.
- Leads editorial efforts at online audience development by monitoring web analytics in real time and adjusting content placement and promotion in social media to optimize exposure and traffic.
- Manages P&I’s social media strategy and should be the most current among P&I’s editors on trends in web publishing and web traffic development.
- Keeps the web site updated (including SEO) as new content (including but not limited to that coming from the print newspaper) becomes available.
- Manages the production of the five daily digest newsletters and works with the rest of the editors to produce and send the Daily competitive intelligence newsletter.
- Manages the web producer and works with the other editors to generate ideas for, plan and create content (including the hiring of videographers and other technical support), especially, video and data content.
- Manages the video production process, including hiring of videographers and working with the web producer to plan and edit video interviews and other projects.
- Develops, traffics and posts third-party content for web, especially from the investment management community.
To apply, go here.