NY Times seeks staff writer
The New York Times is hiring for a passionate staff writer who can cover personal finance and all things money. Wirecutter Money provides the best credit card advice without influence from partner marketing or business goals.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the personal finance space with a particular focus on consumer credit cards.
- Research, report, and write everything from in-depth comparative reviews.
- Be a strong, empathetic advocate for readers.
- Partner with the compliance manager to maintain accuracy across all credit card content and lead compliance updates.
- Pitch content ideas and contribute to a robust editorial calendar.
- Build and communicate with a network of industry experts.
- 4+ years of professional writing experience.
- SEO familiarity.