Newsweek is looking for a reporter for its breaking news and pop culture teams.
- Source and write breaking stories relevant to Newsweek readers
- Keep on top of the U.S. political, crime and government news agenda, internet trends, cultural news and important calendar events
- Produce high quality, accurate copy
- Work to tight deadlines
- Pitch and execute exclusive stories
- At least four years of news writing experience
- Good knowledge over a range of interests, such as crime, government, coronavirus, politics
- Able to show initiative and ability to maintain and utilize contacts/sources
Candidates must remember to specify in your cover letter whether you are applying for breaking news or pop culture when applying.