Newsweek is looking for an ambitious, experienced reporter to join a team covering politics and campaigns.
The reporter will pitch and produce regular coverage as well as seek out stories that set the agenda, from scoops to exclusives on the inside track with the campaigns. They are a self-starter with a lot of ideas and a strong voice
- Regularly pitch and produce original and exclusive stories that have impact
- Recognize newsworthy moments, stories and trends, and help make sure Newsweek is prioritizing unique angles
- Check facts and sources to ensure content is accurate, fair and of the highest possible standard
- Work with editors to ensure your work meets house style
- Able to travel and report with the campaign
- At least five years experience in journalism
- Must have experience covering politics in the U.S
- Experience focusing on campaign reporting
- Must have experience with digital platforms
Salary range: $80,000 – $100,000
For further details click here.