Newsweek Media Group seeks tech reporter
Newsweek Media Group is seeking a full-time business-technology reporter who can write original stories, break news and stay on top of news as it happens.
This position will be focused covering capital markets from the perspective of artificial intelligence. This is the start of a new vertical for our site so there will be plenty of room for innovation and creativity. We want someone who’ll become the must-read for news about AI and capital markets.
This reporter position will be based out our New York City office.
The IBT tech reporting responsibilities include:
- Writing original content on a weekly basis for IBT
- Working quickly, yet accurately, to cover daily breaking news and publish as it happens
- The ability to build a network of industry contacts and sources
- Forward planning for known technology AI news events
- Follow AP Style
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous online technology reporting experience
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and online journalism
- Flexible hours
If interested, please send your resume, cover letter and three writing samples to Newsweek Media Group Managing Editor of Technology William Mansell at firstname.lastname@example.org