The New York Times is looking for two creative and motivated interns to join the Research and Development team this fall. In these roles, interns will be embedded in a team of engineers, designers, journalists and creative technologists, and contribute to the work of one of the company’s research areas.
During the internship, you will:
- Join an interdisciplinary team of engineers, designers, journalists and creative technologists
- Be embedded in one of the company’s research areas
- Have the opportunity to focus on one project for the duration of the internship
- Be matched with a teammate to guide you throughout the fall
- The program is 10 weeks long
- Interning at The New York Times is a unique opportunity to work at a historic and innovative global media organization dedicated to enhancing society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information
- NYT interns benefit from competitive pay, great perks and influential networking opportunities
This internship is for currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, or those who graduated in the spring of 2020.