NBC News and MSNBC seek a director for their standards and practices team.
- Maintain the reputation, journalistic integrity and editorial independence of the news organization
- Work with senior editorial leaders across all platforms
- Leverage and call upon existing network of subject matter experts
- Help establish overall news division wide standards policies and guidelines
- Provide advice to NBC News/MSNBC journalists
- 10+ years working experience within the journalism field, including broadcast, cable, digital or print
- Adept in all forms of storytelling
- Must have ability to communicate and collaborate well with colleagues
- Must have solid news and editorial judgment
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.