Morning Consult seeks tech reporter
Morning Consult is a digital media company covering policy and politics in Washington, on the campaign trail, and in the business community through daily email briefings, original polling, and enterprise reporting.
Over 200,000 people open a Morning Consult email brief each week.
We are hiring a reporter to cover the politics and policy of tech for our quickly expanding company. The position requires work from home in the early morning before regular business hours.
Morning Consult reporters are experts on their beat. They are able to take in all of the news, events, commentary and other information that happens in a day and give our audience a concise update on what that information is and why it matters. They also dig through our original data to provide topical insights, and break news on what powerful people/institutions are doing.
- Break news and report on tech policy, politics, and business;
- Compile tech policy email briefings; and
- Use MC polling to bolster original reporting.
- At least 1+ years tech reporting experience
- Highly motivated and goal driven
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google products
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Prior experience in tech reporting highly preferred
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
To apply, go here.