Based in Moneyfacts Norwich head office, Moneyfacts is providing a rare opportunity for an exceptional press officer / spokesperson to join their busy press office. When the national and regional media need independent and impartial comment, insight, and explanation, they turn to Moneyfacts as the reliable and trusted source.
The role will build upon the already trusted relationships Moneyfacts has with UK journalists, and give the perfect opportunity to widen contacts and reach out proactively to financial journalists across the UK. You will be an expert in building rapport with high profile journalists and presenters.
Moneyfacts’ spokespeople have regularly appeared on programmes such as BBC Breakfast, BBC News, ITV News, BBC Moneybox and Sky News.
You will play a lead role in this activity, so will be a confident speaker and subject matter expert who is happy to appear on TV and radio interviews. You will relish the chance to be on-air and communicating the Moneyfacts brand and unique data to the widest possible audience.
- You will likely have a degree or similar professional qualification and significant experience of press and public relations preferably in the finance sector.
- You will bring considerable knowledge in dealing with consumer and trade print and online media and will have a track record of developing strong networks of journalistic contacts.
- You will have significant demonstrable experience in building and maintaining media relationships in a fast-moving, proactive, and reactive news environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, you will be a critical thinker who is able to look at data and stories to pick out key messages to communicate them simply and with ease.
- You will have experience in measuring the impact of coverage / press activity across core KPIs.
- You will need excellent written and verbal English skills, an understanding of how nuances can influence communications, able to work under pressure on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines.
- You will be great at working with other people and passionate about getting things done.
Salary: £30,000+ pa DoE
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Expires: 09:40 on 24 February 2023
For more details click here.