Money seeks a senior editor
Money seeks a senior editor to work on Money.com and for Money magazine.
This person will have a strong background in editing and reporting, with a strong interest in telling data-based stories to illustrate the world of personal finance and how money shapes people’s lives. He or she will have experience in shaping stories from raw idea to final, whether that’s a news story, feature, or ranking.
- Work closely with the Editor-in-Chief, Deputy Editor and other Senior Editors to shape the direction of Money’s day-to-day content and long-term, enterprise coverage.
- Pitch ideas that will drive Money’s digital growth in all areas: the website, social media, and video
- Have a network of freelancers that can actively pitch data-driven stories that explain how personal finance works
- Manage reporters
- 5-8 years of editorial experience
- Experience (and love of) working with data to create rankings
- Strong eye for detail, copy editing, and sense of narrative flow
- Strong love for money and how it factors into our lives
To apply, go here.