Money.com seeks general assignment reporter
Money.com seeks a general assignment reporter to cover personal finance, with the ability to break news and cover multiple beats (sometimes in a week). A strong focus on service journalism is paramount.
- Write and report multiple articles a week
- Pitch original stories to MONEY.com’s editors
- Help write MONEY.com’s “Best Of” Franchise rankings
- Tell personal stories about people’s lives through the lens of their money
- A love of personal finance
- A passion for clean copy and hitting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A degree in journalism (or related field)
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and links to recent clips.
To apply, go here.