Money.com seeks a social media manager
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to own the entire social media strategy and management for Money.com across all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube) by scheduling content, writing copy, creating engaging posts, and monitoring content and channel performance. The right candidate is also responsible for developing the strategy and launch of new platforms, such as TikTok. We’re a 49 year old brand that is under new ownership, and ready to shake up how things are done.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with data, and can communicate performance metrics for those less “in the weeds”. In other words, you create easy-to-understand social media reports that paint a clear picture and provide actionable insights for the rest of the organization..
The role will include working closely with our Content and Product teams to bring our assets to a broader audience, while maintaining a consistent brand tone and voice across social media.
We are a fun, creative, and a transparent organization, where everyone has access to our executive team, learning important business skills, taking part in major decisions, and experiencing life in a rapidly growing online media environment. We offer generous benefits including health care, dental, retirement matching, and even catered lunches!
- Own social media management across all channels
- Create a monthly editorial calendar for all active social media networks (copy and image/video ideas)
- Daily management of all social media networks (posting and community management)
- Set clear objectives that tie back to the team and company goals
- Find relevant opportunities for our brand – what’s trending? How can we become more shareable?
- Collaborate with members of the content team to achieve weekly & monthly goals
- Social media reporting (data analytics)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience: 3+ years experience running a social media account for a newsroom, agency, or brand.
- Communication Skills: You have advanced English writing skills. Copywriting and content strategy are your gifts.
- Organization and planning: Your collaborative spirit inspires others to work with you, and you rely heavily on research and analysis to craft your game plan.
- Self-management: Competitive and self-motivated. You’re known for never dropping balls, always keeping your eyes on the target and your ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Leadership: You lead from any seat, even if not directly supervising people.
- Technology: Proficiency on social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in content strategy, social media or copywriting, preferably for online publications.
- Management experience preferred
To apply, go here.