Money.com seeks a reporter
Since 1972, Money has been America’s leading source of personal finance news, helping Americans make smarter financial decisions about buying homes, saving for retirement, smarter investing, and the best financial products on the market.
Money.com seeks a general assignment Reporter to cover personal finance, with the ability to break news and cover multiple beats (sometimes in a week). A strong focus on service journalism is paramount as well as a strong sense of how to use data to tell stories.
- Write and report multiple articles a week
- Pitch original stories to Money.com’s editors
- Tell personal stories about people’s lives through the lens of their money
- A degree in journalism (or related field)
- 1-5 years of experience
- A love of personal finance
- A passion for clean copy and hitting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and links to recent clips.
This is a full-time position in New York with benefits.
To apply, go here.