MLex is seeking a reporter in New York to cover international bribery and corruption, with particular attention to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Reporters must have strong interviewing and writing skills and a demonstrated ability to be proactive in shaping MLex’s coverage.
- Establish and execute coverage priorities, identifying key cases and regulatory issues
- Develop and maintain contact base in field of coverage
- Provide expert analysis of events, illuminating context and big-picture trends
- Provide commentary that relies on exclusive sourcing and insight
- Cover trials and hearings; Discuss legal strategies in the context of precedent and politics
- Offer predictive insight into regulatory risk
- Work with and assist researchers in ensuring that case files are properly maintained
- Collaborate with other reporters to share expertise
- Assist with coverage of various MLex issues in New York City
The coverage of MLex, a LexisNexis company, spans the world’s foremost regulators in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Maria Crudele at email@example.com and Tony Cooke, Managing Editor, MLex North America, at firstname.lastname@example.org.