Meredith seeks executive editor for Emma, magazine about women and money
Meredith is launching a new quarterly print magazine in May 2020, all about women & money. The working title for the brand is Emma. The brand will also publish digital content, daily social content, and a weekly e-newsletter. We are looking to hire an Executive Editor who will be responsible for concepting this new start-up and its content across all platforms.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader who’s passionate about creating engaging financial content. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial, self-starter who is excited about creating something new and fresh in the marketplace.
- Set strategy and direct content across platforms
- Oversee editorial calendar and content mix
- Direct content production across all platforms ensuring that all content is up to brand standards, published on budget and on schedule
- Serve as a primary “face of Emma” for most PR/media efforts
- Manage editorial staff, including a Senior Editor and Junior Editor
- Bachelor’s degree; journalism degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ editorial experience; prior experience producing content related to money and personal finance is required
- Prior experience spearheading big editorial projects
- Familiarity working across all digital channels; print experience, a plus
- Comfort working in a startup environment, where speed, agility and innovation are part of the day-to-day
To apply, go here.