MarketWatch.com seeks an automation editor
MarketWatch.com is looking to further explore automation opportunities to personalize the content experience; To provide readers with world-class information about their interests, their stocks, and their portfolio.
In pursuit of these efforts we are looking for an Automation Editor who will help drive automation and machine learning efforts across the MarketWatch platform, as well as serve as a critical link between the newsroom and the larger automation and machine learning team.
This individual will be responsible for working directly with markets experts and automation engineers to identify, vet, design, and improve automation systems.
We expect the ideal candidate to have:
- A comprehensive understanding of both the media and markets landscapes.
- A strong understanding of automation techniques and best practices.
- Experience working directly with or leading engineers and data scientists.
- Proven experience productionizing automation solutions, particularly in the markets or media space.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
To apply, go here.