DailyMail.com is seeking Lifestyle and Showbiz Trends Reporters to join our NY office. Ideal candidates will have experience in creating original content in a variety of forms, including fast-paced celebrityand lifestyle-focused stories, as well as SEO-based content. They will cover a wide range of topics, with a focus on viral trends, real-life stories, and celebrity news.
They will have a talent for identifying stories and trends online – and will be capable of turning around quick, accurate, and engaging copy.
The ideal reporter should be passionate about online journalism and have a distinctive, engaging and lively writing style.
- Working with the lifestyle editor, as well as the SEO team, to create lively, engaging stories while on a quick deadline
- Identifying topical stories and trends before competitors
- Writing the best and most engaging content, using a variety of formats
- Making sure that trending stories are covered in an innovative and imaginative way
- Passion for the DailyMail.com brand, it’s editorial voice and global audience
- Must have at least one year of experience working full time for a digital media outlet in showbiz/entertainment/TV
- Adaptability, speed and wide-ranging skillset to cover a wide range of social-led, SEO focused content
- Excellent attention to detail 5. Being able to conduct interviews across a variety of platforms (from written to TikTok) is a bonus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills to work collaboratively with team members
Salary: $50,000 – $200,000 depending on experience
For more details click here.