Law360 seeks an assistant managing editor
Law360 is an online newswire for business lawyers that covers major litigation, transactions and regulatory issues. Founded in 2004 and acquired by LexisNexis in 2012, Law360 is a cutting-edge organization and one of the fastest-growing subscription news services in the U.S. Our subscribers include the 100 largest law firms in the U.S., in-house counsel at major corporations, and government agencies.
Law360 is looking for an Assistant Managing Editor to oversee a team of reporters. AMEs assign news stories and features, oversee and organize daily newsletters, and train and coach new reporters. Applicants must have exceptional news judgment and management skills and have experience covering legal news.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism or related field
- At least 7-10 years of journalism experience
- Exceptional news judgment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- At least two years of management experience
- Experience covering the legal industry
Please note: qualified applicants will be asked to take a test online.
Law360 offices are located in New York, Washington DC, and Los Angeles. We offer a casual and flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits (including; medical, dental, generous paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a pre-tax commuter program), and competitive salary.
To apply, go here.