Krurapp Communications is looking for writers
Krurapp Communications is looking for a wordsmith interested in bringing memorable story-telling to our unique print-centric publishing environment! If you are interested in writing magazine-style, long-form stories, this might be a great opportunity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in Teaneck, N.J., Krurapp Communications, Inc. (KCI) incorporated in June of 2007 as publishers of monthly, glossy niche magazines and ancillary products. Our publications primarily serve public service groups, including law enforcement, teachers, firefighters and EMS personnel.
The mission of all our publications is to promote the ongoing celebratory work our cops, firefighters and teachers do each day, as well as provide information that can help them do their jobs better. Additionally, sections of each publication are devoted to providing advice and expertise in lifestyle pursuits important to each profession. These include, but are not limited to, financial planning, real estate, education, legal, travel, home improvement, and health and wellness.
- Writing medium length and long-form narrative magazine style features.
- Scheduling and conducting in-depth interviews with our sources, who are accessible and enthusiastic about talking to you.
- Using the detail from your reporting to craft memorable stories.
- Assist in writing editorial content for print and digital magazine and related projects.
- College degree in journalism.
- Ability to successfully organize and manage time to maximize productivity.
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Ideal candidate is bright, self-directed, confident, self-motivated and full of desire.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a cover letter explaining why you are the right fit for the job
- Include a one-paragraph summary of your relevant experience, credentials and publication credits
- Attach your strongest clips or links to published work; and (4) a resume detailing your writing experience.
- $250-$500 per article
For more information, visit their website.
Email all questions and submissions to Mitchell Krugel, Publisher, Editor at Krurapp Communications at: email@example.com