Euromoney Institutional Investor is hiring Reporters across multiple business units! These are excellent opportunities for new reporters to break into financial journalism. The candidate must be self-sufficient, competitive and eager to learn, immersing themselves in the market to keep track of deal flow, larger trends, and people moves, as well as regulation affecting the sector.
We are looking for candidates:
- who are tenacious and resilient and have a genuine desire to break stories first, while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- with an aptitude for cultivating contacts and network-building
- who can work quickly and accurately to daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- who have excellent spoken and written English and are able to deliver copy to a high standard
- who are intellectually sharp and prepared to make a sustained effort to gain a sophisticated understanding of a complex market over and above that expected by most trade titles
- who is numerate
- who has a strong attention to detail and a highly inquisitive mind
- who wants to work collaboratively with the existing close-knit team rather than in competition with them
Submit your application today to be considered and to start your conversation about a possible career with Euromoney Institutional Investor.
To apply, go here.