Ink Harmony is looking for writers
Ink Harmony, LLC is seeking to hire a subject matter expert freelance writer to regularly cover topics related to making money, side hustles, and more for its website FrugalRules.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2012, Frugal Rules discusses finance, budgeting, investing, lifestyle, self-employment, and wise money management with the conviction that wise choices help people live free of financial burdens.
Frugal Rules’ content has appeared on heavily-trafficked sites like US News & World Report, CNBC, Forbes, Kiplinger’s, Lifehacker, The Globe and Mail, Parade, Yahoo Finance, GoBankingRates, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, ABC News, The Simple Dollar, Get Rich Slowly, Investment News, MSN Money and more.
Ink Harmony, LLC is excited to welcome a new team member and will provide support and training to the right candidate. We’re a small, creative team of entrepreneurs who love working together to help and inspire people to improve their finances. Compensation for this role is based on experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Successful candidates must be able to translate complex personal finance topics into conversational blog articles that provide the answers our audience is seeking, and must be able to review and discuss a variety of financial apps and tools that will help readers along their journey to financial independence.
While topics and keywords are provided, writing compelling content would only be part of your job. Ultimately, we seek to create the best answers for every topic we cover, which includes time researching and refining advice to address our readers’ pain points.
Successful candidates much be able to write conversationally but also with best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) to ensure the readers who need to find our information can easily find it.
Our content team is growing and writers in this role should expect to work primarily with our founder and our project manager.
- Subject matter expertise in making money and side hustles
- Ability craft thorough reviews on apps, jobs, gigs, and tools that help people make money
- Experience writing for SEO
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Willingness to learn, grow, and make mistakes
- Familiarity with Google Drive
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred (but not required):
- Familiarity with Asana
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN SUBMISSION
- Write a short introduction about yourself with your rates
- Include a paragraph highlighting your writing experience, relevant credentials and publication credits
- Attach links to your strongest work or portfolio, and online profile.
Reports indicate that this opportunity will pay: 15 to 20 cents per word
For more information, visit their website.
Email all questions and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org