Industry Dive seeks senior supply chain reporter
The Supply Chain Dive Sr. Reporter role is the perfect role for an experienced journalist who can lead our coverage of freight, logistics, operations and procurement. The Sr. Reporter will regularly report and write high-impact stories that set the agenda for the industry. The ideal candidate will break news and deliver in-depth original stories to our audience of executives and high-level managers. We expect you to own your beat, pitch ideas and pursue ambitious stories based on your source building, keen observations and industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate is well-sourced with important industry stakeholders. The role will also represent the publication at industry events and speaking engagements.
We embrace collaboration. We experiment and we innovate. If you consider yourself a bit of rockstar because of your ability to get executives to call you back and a bit of a nerd because explaining the difference between shippers and carriers is the highlight of casual conversations, we want to talk to you.
What can you bring to the table:
- Proven business reporting and writing skills. Experience in logistics or supply chain or transportation journalism strongly preferred.
- Strong industry sources.
- Ability to produce content that resonates with a niche business audience.
- Proven ability to break stories.
- A clear interest in issues that impact a national audience.
- An established audience on Twitter and LinkedIn to enhance the scope and reach of your work.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English or similar field.
- Experience level: 5 years at a minimum with at least 3 years of experience in business journalism.
To apply, go here.