Industry Dive seeks reporter for CFO Dive
Industry Dive is looking for a sharp and experienced Reporter to be a part of our fast growing CFO Dive publication. You’ll regularly write stories CFOs find most critical to their profession, from breaking news briefs to in-depth enterprise pieces. You’ll assist in editing during our morning newsletter process, cultivate relationships with sources, and collaborate with a small team. This position reports to the Managing Editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- A track record of strong writing and reporting skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced news environment, and an eye for identifying and writing about best practices for finance chiefs. Preferred areas of subject matter expertise and reporting experience include: compliance, financial reporting, risk management and the treasury function.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts and major news stories, including financial reports and government regulations.
- Ability to build sourcing relationships with CFOs and finance executives, regulators, analysts and thought leaders related to the finance function.
- Strong digital news knowledge and aptitude.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines, including breaking news coverage. Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- At least 3 years experience writing and reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll regularly write stories for our CFO Dive daily morning newsletter and work with the rest of the team on assignments and editing in a collaborative fashion.
- You’ll help Identify key industry storylines we can own. Pitch and execute standout pieces on breaking news in the industry and broader trends.
- Track analytics to gauge what stories are resonating with readers.
- Work in a growing newsroom that encourages innovative projects that showcase creativity.
To apply go here.