Industry Dive seeks an editor of medical technology
What you can bring to the table:
- Strong editing, reporting and writing skills.
- A track record of proven business writing and reporting in a fast paced news environment. Experience covering the medical device sector is strongly preferred.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories, including M&A, and financial reports.
- Ability to build relationships with industry, government and other sources and grasp complex subjects related to medtech.
- Strong digital news knowledge and aptitude.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines, including breaking news coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- At least 4 years’ experience writing, reporting and/or editing in the medical device, technology or closely related field.
What you’ll do:
- As Editor, you’ll help spearhead the MedTech Dive daily morning newsletter working with the rest of the team on assignments, editing and writing in a collaborative fashion.
- Develop and shape story ideas and longer analytical pieces and projects.
- Identify key industry storylines we can own. Guide team on longer term, month ahead and annual planning and goals.
- Pitch and execute standout pieces on breaking news in the industry and broader trends.
- Track analytics to gauge what stories are resonating with readers.
To apply, go here.