Inc.com is looking for a full-time staff reporter to cover technology and startups and entrepreneurs.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a thoughtful, opinionated and articulate writer who can help our readers understand what the news in the world of business all means for them. The job is based in the Bay Area.
• Blogging the news
• Reporting features
• Writing analysis posts
• Great writing skills
• Excellent news judgment
• Talent for dot-connecting
• Passion for the web
• Keen interest in building a voice and journalistic brand
• Knowledge of entrepreneurship, a plus
• Contacts in the tech industry/startup scene, a big plus
• 2 years’ experience in business journalism or equivalent
If this sounds like you, please send an email explaining why and your resume to Miles Merwin at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Inc.!